Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jimi Hendrix Quotes

Jimi Hendrix Quotes

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Knowledge | Jimi Hendrix quote

When the power of love conquers the love of power then the world will know peace.
Power | Jimi Hendrix quote

Music makes me high on stage and that's the truth, it's like almost being addicted to music.
Music | Jimi Hendrix quote

Even castles made from sand fall to the ocean
Jimi Hendrix quote

I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
Jimi Hendrix quote

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix quote

Music makes me high on stage, and that's the truth. It's like being almost addicted to music.
Jimi Hendrix quote

Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded.
Jimi Hendrix quote

No comments:

Post a Comment