Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jimi Hendrix Quotes

Jimi Hendrix Quotes

# "All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel."
# "All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland."
# "Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."
# "Even Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually."
# "Every city in the world always has a gang, a street gang, or the so-called outcasts."
# "Excuse me while I kiss the sky."
# "I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something."
# "I got a pet monkey called Charlie Chan."
# "I have this one little saying, when things get too heavy just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man."
# "I just hate to be in one corner. I hate to be put as only a guitar player, or either only as a songwriter, or only as a tap dancer. I like to move around."
# "I try to use my music to move these people to act."
# "I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see."
# "I was trying to do too many things at the same time, which is my nature. But I was enjoying it, and I still do enjoy it."
# "I wish they'd had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would've been straightened out."

No comments:

Post a Comment